This tool was built for the alumni of the spanish course on Planeta CG where I teach how to create PySide GUI windows using Qt. https://planetacg.com/curso/interfaces-usuario-maya-qt-pyside/
You can get it for free, but you can choose to collaborate with me adding a little amount to it. Thanks!
- Selection of an item or group of items and it will create a basic turnaround (1 lap, 100 frames)
- Select how many laps
- Select how many frames by lap
- Select a start position
- Select an optional end position
- Preview the animation
- Change values while animation is playing
- For start and end positions: distance, height, and look at position. Also rotation around the object.
- Bake desired result to a visible camera to create a playblast with it or change any parameters.
- Add lights around the item
- Generate a playblast directly from the window
- Slow in and out options
- Anything you need, just send me an email.
Follow me for more tools and updates. http://www.lidia-martinez.com
LGPL V3 License: You can copy , modify , and sell a different version. But always include the license files please!
A tool to create turnarounds for a given character with several settings